The iconic street food in a dump. Sesame paste, Sichuan peppercorn, and chicken blend together for a creamy, spicy, and slightly smoky taste. For a bigger adventure, try them with the yuzu ponzu sauce! (18 pieces freshly frozen)
Chicken, sesame (paste, oil, seeds), scallion, cilantro, garlic, ginger, chili, nappa cabbage, rice wine vinegar, flour, water, salt, spices.
Cook from frozen do not defrost. Meat dumplings are raw and need to be cooked through. Do not pull dumps apart, the dough will break. Cook as instructed and they will separate when they are cooked.
Boiling Prep Time: 8 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil on high heat.
- Drop the dumps and stir. Don’t let them stick to the bottom of the pot.
- Turn the heat down to medium heat and gently simmer for 6-7 mins. Rapid or a rolling boil will break them.
- Scoop and drain off all excess water.
Pan Fry Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Pre heat a non-stick pan with a thin layer of vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated, add dumps bottom down and let them brown evenly.
- Add 200ml water to the pan and cover the pan with a fitted lid to steam and boil.
- Lift the lid after 6 mins and slowly cook the water away.
- Cook the bottoms until they’re crispy and golden or dark brown.