Inspired by the rice Papa Yau used to make, comes a dish that is easy to make, ready in 5 mins, and packed with so much flavour that you’ll end up eating it in 5 mins.
Everything you need to make a chewy, crispy, and flavourful loaded rice inside the bag. Pan not included. Shown here with our Yau's Everything Seasoning sprinkled on top.
Rice, cooking wine, water, Shiitake, eggplant, tofu, garlic scapes, soy, garlic, ginger, vegetable oil, green onion.
Cook from frozen, do not defrost.
Prep Time: 4-6 mins
- Heat up a non-stick pan on high heat.
- Cut flavoured oil (smaller pack) and squeeze into the pan. Heat until oil begins to smoke.
- Cut the rice pack open and pour it into the pan. Toss or move the rice around to coat evenly. Cook on high for 90 seconds, toss or mix half-way to fry all sides of the rice.
- Open the flavour pack (bigger pack) and push the rice to one side. Pour contents into the pan. Wait 15 seconds and begin to toss the pan and mix.
- When the rice is coated with the flavour mix and the soy is beginning to char on the rice (approximately 1 min), it's ready to eat.
It doesn’t need to end here. You can add a fried egg on top. You can add your own veggies like edamame, scallions, or bok choy. You can also take the rice and steam it. The oil and garnish can be sauted off together and used as a topping to give you a completely different dish.