This dump is a celebration of a sweet flavoured soy sauce that is found across many cultures. Whether it's called Bulgogi, Teriyaki, Mongolian Beef, they all incorporate a delicious sweet soy glaze with beef. It is now in a dump.
This beautiful dumpling doesn't need any sauce because it is inspired by a sauce and is best enjoyed pan fried.
Note: Not part of the Dumps k.ombo and can't be substituted
Beef, sesame (paste, oil, seeds), scallion, carrots, garlic, ginger, pear, cabbage, vinegar, flour, water, salt, sugar, honey, spices.
Cook from frozen do not defrost. Meat dumplings are raw and need to be cooked through. Do not pull dumps apart, the dough will break. Cook as instructed and they will separate when they are cooked.
Pan Fry Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Pre heat a non-stick pan with a thin layer of vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated, add dumps bottom down and let them brown evenly.
- Add 200ml water to the pan and cover the pan with a fitted lid to steam and boil.
- Lift the lid after 6 mins and slowly cook the water away.
- Cook the bottoms until they’re crispy and golden or dark brown.