This dump is a celebration of the delicious sweet soy glaze on beef. Here's to bulgogi, teriyaki, and Mongolian beef. Enjoy it pan-fried, knowing that all the sauce you need will be inside this pillow of goodness. (18 pieces freshly frozen)
Note: Not part of the Dumps k.ombo and can't be substituted
Beef, sesame (oil, seeds), scallion, carrots, garlic, ginger, pear, cabbage, vinegar, flour, water, salt, sugar, honey, spices.
Cook from frozen do not defrost. Meat dumplings are raw and need to be cooked through. Do not pull dumps apart, the dough will break. Cook as instructed and they will separate when they are cooked.
Pan Fry Prep Time: 10-15 mins
- Pre heat a non-stick pan with a thin layer of vegetable oil on medium heat.
- Once the oil is heated, add dumps bottom down and let them brown evenly.
- Add 200ml water to the pan and cover the pan with a fitted lid to steam and boil.
- Lift the lid after 6 mins and slowly cook the water away.
- Cook the bottoms until they’re crispy and golden or dark brown.